Putting your interests first
We believe in placing your best interests first. Therefore, we are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- We will always put your interest first.
- We will act with prudence; that is with the skill, care, diligence and good judgement of a professional.
- We will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
We begin every financial engagement by getting acquainted. We get to know a little about you, while you learn a bit about us so we can make a mutual decision about working together.
We work with you to gather information about your unique situation:
- Specific questions & overview of your circumstances
- Your needs, goals and dreams, including the
relationships of importance to you
- Financial situation, overview of assets & debts & tax situation
- Investments: Personalized risk tolerance and
Analyze the information you have provided.
Build a Plan
Together we build a customized plan with specific recommendations to help you achieve your goals
Put the plan into practice:
- Set up investment accounts
- Transfer assets as needed
- Re-invest within the
parameters that you have set during our work together.
- Charitable Giving
Review & Update as Needed
- Review and update annually or as circumstances change
- Tax Preparation & consultation as needed
- Charitable giving strategies & plans as requested
On-going Consultation & Service
We are available to consult with you on a variety of issues or questions that arise during the course of your life, as new situations arise.